Abundant space and natural lightBoasting a generous 190m² of internal space and a prized north-east aspect, this wide contemporary as new designer terrace offers 4 generous bedrooms, separate study and complete attic with ample headroom and skylight. The width and space is well pronounced throughout the home from the generous entry, wide staircase, sizeable bedrooms and extensive living space flowing to alfresco than grass area.
Constructed to a high standard with full brick external and internal walls, concrete ground and 1st floor slabs and thick glass Low-E glass maximizing acoustic and thermal properties.
Located on the fringe of Newtown & Marrickville with easy access to the CBD. Short stroll to Sydenham station, local shops & Sydney Park
• On trend gas kitchen with ample storage & AEG appliances
• Ducted a/c, low-e glass, 1500L rainwater tank, alarm
• Plantation shutters
• 4 years remaining of HBC cover
• 3 full bathrooms
• Sustainable water, thermal and energy commitments
• Approx. 20min to Town Hall (10 min walk to Sydenham station & 3 stops to Town Hall)
• Tempe High school catchment (partially selective)
• Stroll to local shops, schools and parks.